Registration is the most time-consuming, labor intensive aspect of organizing and planning a conference, convention, or meeting. Let us take the hassle and headache off your hands!
Current Online Registrations
Here you can find links to our current online registration forms. Please click the link below for the conference you wish to register for. You will be taken to our secure web registration form for that conference.
|March 17 - 19, 2014||Auditors & Accountants Educational Program|
|March 24 - 25, 2014||Effective Teaching in STEM Disciplines Workshop|
|April 11, 2014||New Worlds of Adoption Conference|
|April 14 - 15, 2014||Polymer Science & Engineering Short Course|
|April 22 - 23, 2014||Dose-Response Conference|
|May 9, 2014||Commencement 2014 Dinner Buffet|
|May 9 - 10, 2014||Commencement 2014 Guest Housing|
|May 14 - 16, 2014||Heritage & Healthy Societies|
|June 13 - 15, 2014||IWLCA Girls Tournament Guest Housing|
|June 15 - 20, 2014||Chef Culinary Conference|
|June 22 - 25, 2014||Revisioning Sustainability|
|July 6 - 18, 2014||Jazz in July Housing & Meals|
The Conference Registration staff will assist you in every aspect of registration for your event. From start to finish, we will:
- Assist you in creating your registration form
- Prepare and distribute any mailings of your registration form to prospective conferees
- Create an online registration page on our site
- Collect and process both hard copy and online registration forms
- Create and distribute invoices and handle all Accounts Receivable
- Process a variety of payment types including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Diner's Club, purchase orders, personal or business checks and cash
- Send out confirmations to all registrants
- Respond to all registration related questions from conferees
- Create Welcome Packets which include conference information and name badges
- Greet all conferees as they arrive at the conference site
- Create customized reports of registrant information
- Provide a financial wrap up of the registration
Our registration staff will provide you with outstanding, friendly, professional services that will make you wonder how anyone could put on an event without us.
Contact the registration office at 413-577-8102 or send a fax to 413-577-8130.