Looking to Register for a Conference?
Below is a listing of our current online registration forms - simply click the link for the conference you wish to attend and you will be brought to the secure web registration page for that event. Don't see your event listed? Contact the Registration office at 413-577-8102 or email@example.com for assistance.
|Jan. 26 - 28, 2015||Nanoinformatics|
|March 4 - 6, 2015||Conference for Individualized Major Programs|
|April 17, 2015||New Worlds of Adoption Conference|
|April 26 - 30, 2015||BLV|
|May 8, 2015||Commencement Dinner Buffet|
|May 8 - 10, 2015||Commencement Dormitory Lodging|
|May 13 - 15, 2015||Cultural Landscapes & Heritage Values|
|May 19 - 20, 2015||Food Emulsion Short Course|
|June 26 - 28, 2015||Project 10 Reunion|
Interested in our Registration Services?
Registration is one of the most time-consuming and labor intensive aspects of organizing and planning a conference, convention, or meeting. Let us take the hassle and headache off your hands! The Conference Registration staff will assist you in every aspect of registration for your event. From start to finish, we will:
- - Create and manage an online registration website geared exclusively to your event
- - Prepare and distribute registration information to prospective attendees through mail or email campaigns
- - Collect and process all registrations, including monitoring workshop and event limits, dietary restrictions and accessibility needs
- - Process a variety of payment types including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, purchase orders, personal or business checks and cash
- - Create and distribute invoices and handle all accounts receivable
- - Send out confirmations and pertinent information to all attendees
- - Respond to all registration, conference and campus related questions from attendees
- - Create welcome packets with conference information, payment receipts and name badges
- - Greet all attendees as they arrive and assist with all on-site needs that might arise, including on-site payments and registrations
- - Create customized reports detailing event and attendee information
- - Provide a financial wrap up of the registration
Contact the Registration Staff
Our registration staff strives to provide you with outstanding, friendly, professional services. Please feel free to contact us at 413-577-8102 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our upcoming events or our services.
Rebeccah Johnson, Registration Coordinator
Lindsey Shoemaker, Registration Assistant
Emma Frost, Registration Assistant